my devil from heaven

I think the worst devil inside you, is to take someone for granted. 
Life is cruel the way, it dulls the smiles as soon as there's a single tear. 
Blinds you with the good so the only thing shining through the cracks is the tiniest mistakes. It makes your problems so clear but your mind so blurred. Like all the memories left on the sand washed away with a single wave, one wave too big, caused by one tiny little tear, 
back to the start, 
hole in my heart,
breaking everything apart.
Angels are all scared away with a dainty drop of rain, too cold outside they say. 
But you don't just hold my hand, you hold my heart and my angel in. 
You embrace my devils, and the bad things
because devils cannot be scared away,
Not with a cold day,
Not with bad weather, 
They're there forever,
and you hold me together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit