28.5.18

Monday
I am hot coffee this morning in the car to school, I am salty and sandy hair (not washed since the weekend) 11 and a half hours of sleep and I am still tired, but that's how a weekend is meant to leave you feeling. Fulfilled, spiritually connected to the earth, more bonded with the faces you see throughout the day, dead but still walking, energy saving for the huge week approaching. This afternoon I am inspired by music on the tv, loving my slightly improved state of mind. I am rolled up trackie pants and bare feet on the carpet, I am appreciative of my Mumma. I am warmth, giggles and an early night. Tonight I am strong, refreshed and ready to fall in bed. My actions make me who I am, I am them. I am undefeatable. As are you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit