rich girl

Sometimes, a song can speak louder than words, when I have a feeling that I do not have the vocabulary to express, I accumulate a playlist of emotions that reflect how I feel on the inside. Whether it be the vibe, one short lyric or an attached memory, they somehow, each in an individual way, make me feel more complete, or less bottled up. This is the playlist I have composed (and have been listening to on repeat) in the past 2 days. Which is more personal, but I have no words. Enjoy all the feelings I've been so passionately feeling throughout the weekend;

1. Rich girl, Daryl Hall + John Oates
2. Look After You, The Fray
3. Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol
4. Miles Away, Winger
5. Days Like This, Van Morrison
6. Run To You, Bryan Adams
7. Still Of The Night, Whitesnake
8. Pictures Of You, The Last Goodnight
9. Everywhere, Fleetwood Mac
10. More Than A Feeling, Boston
11. Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
12. Snap Out of It, Arctic Monkeys
13. Dani California, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
14. Ocean, Martin Garrix
15. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, Starship
16. Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green day
17. Arabella, Arctic Monkeys
18. Lightning Crashes, LIVE
19. Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson
20. California, Phantom Planet
21. She's Out Of Her Mind, blink-182
22. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues, Elton John
23. You and Me, Lifehouse
24. Do I Wanna Know? Arctic Monkeys
25. Addicted, Saving Abel
26. Come On Eileen, Dexy's Midnight Runners + Kevin Rowland
27. Dancing In the Moonlight, Toploader




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit