Imperfectly perfect.

'We fear rejection,
Want attention,
Crave effection
and dream of perfection.'

Perfection...... 'Perfect' What a... STUPID word.
As soon as you've got it right, there's something new to learn.
Dance. It's longer than the never ending story, and perfect well, I think thats just like all the other things we dream about, only real if we believe it can be.
But perfect ain't even perfect, at least not in this world.
There's always gonna be something more to be, something more to see, something more to want, and what you want, hell! I don't want it. We've got to make our own perfect, because what I believe is perfect your going to see through different eyes, and thats got to be pretty difficult to see exactly what I see when I don't even know what I'm looking for!
So make your own perfect, built by the imperfections.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit