How I survived year 12

The music is loud in my ears, sheltering me from the un peaceful nature of the world that closely surrounds me. I am alone in a room full of distant minds as the words that echo in my head are individual, untraceable and undiscovered by anyone around me. I am me, I am unique, and so are you. Alone, but not lonely. Accompanied by the sound of whatever you decide. Music is a small, beautiful miracle. It is emerged within you, a part of you, words but no pages, sound with real meaning, people with real things to say. There is no small talk here, cut to the real stuff, it makes you feel alive as it beats with the momentum of your heart. A reflection of the deepest parts of you, an invisible force field, your very own room, a sanctuary of serenity, the music in my ears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

well, shit

pandemic perspective