Thinking.

I'm laying on the floor, not frowning nor smiling, just thinking... I've never been one too think to much about the past or worry too much about the future which is most the reason I never get my homework done until last minute, but when you get caught up in the present you do exactly that. You forget priorates and things that should be done and do what you want instead of what is right. To me, love is the present. The reckless decisions, the crazy moments, the deep feelings it all gives me a rush in my heart, scribbles in my mind and butterflies in my tummy, the thing about living in the moment is you forget your homework is due in the morning. You forget that it's going to hurt you, your love or both of you in the future. So the question I'm always left laying on the floor thinking about is, Is it true love to hold on tighter or just let them go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit