Ssshhhh.

Silence to me is one of the most unique things in life. Being silent. Even though some days you struggle to not speak for 30 seconds, you all know what I mean. Not just literally not speaking but being silent and calm within your self.
Have you ever been laying in bed thinking about something so hard and next thing you know, you find yourself waking up the next morning? Well, that's what I mean. Being so silent and caught up in the moment, the world fades away and before you know it hours have passed.
Sometimes silence puts me to sleep, other times it keeps me awake, sometimes silence screams louder than all the crazy thoughts running through my head, But the best kind of silence is just silence. Simply being so empty everything floats away, even the silence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit