brrrrr.

This horrid long, rainy winter swirling around outside the window makes me shiver just thinking of stepping beyond my room, and all of a sudden life gets so overwhelming. Like all this rain is flooding my motivation up into a big useless puddle, drop by drop.
The idea of standing out, is stupid when slouched on this couch I'm struggling to stand up, thinking about my future is the least of my worries when I can hardly get out of bed in the morning.
But staring out at the gloomy day through the frosty glass made me realise, I can't expect to skip all the puddles in life, because you'd end up missing a lot and even though wet feet aren't pleasant, jumping straight in is so worth the splash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit