falling, collapsing, destroying.

So mad my breaths are like tornados spinning past my flaming thoughts, so bad I wanna just  blow some people out of my life. My chest, it hurts. The tears fall out like bucketing down rain, I'm surprised I haven't caved in yet. The anger slides down my last nerves like lava dripping painfully slow down the side of a volcano, just as red, hot and firey. My stomach turns like a hurricane, destroying anything stable, strong or sturdy inside me.  
thinking straight is not an option. My eyelids are heavy, my soaking eyelashes weigh them down. How could you expect me to think straight when I can't even see straight?
I'm building up on the inside, like falling snow. My world has just collapsed taking me down with it. Like an avalanche, buried deep past my knees in rage.
Now I know why natural disasters are named after people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit