" its happening again, the bubbles. making me float! not literally but ooohhhh i feel like it. everything comes so smooth, so easy, like im breathing chocolate flavoured bubbles out my mouth everytime i speak. it floats around the room and lands on my toes making the energy rise from my feet to the top of my head. i can feel the world spinning beneath me, it calls my name. my knees tip. i can see the sky. my head, it spins. like the ground! faster an faster... my heart, thats going fast too. i think theres excitement exploding inside me. it hurts a bit. like not having something you want so desperately. get it out, get it out! the party in my chest the music in my head. so loud, so loud. i cant think anything but... happy, happy so so happy, so dizzy, oooohhhh so dizzy! "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you? You are you.

pandemic perspective

well, shit